Thursday 20 April 2017

It's all getting official! What you see here is my advert for the UK Games Expo Guide. It's very much designed to get you lovely people to come on over to my stand. I think 5 minutes with me will be enough to convince you that Daring Dustbunnies is a plentiful helping of fun with a side order of enjoyment.

Whatever you do, make sure you get me to do the demo. Nate Brett may well be on the stand as well but he knows nothing! Sure you'll have fun and you'll learn all about the game and probably be dazzled by his wit, good looks and intellect. He'll try to convince you that he's the best at the game but you must ignore this. I am clearly the best dustbunny around.

Right now we have six of the ten characters fully fleshed out and artwork-ed up (is that even a word?). The excellent Lloyd Ash Pyne is creating some delightful little creatures for us. The final four characters for the game are in the art studio and the rules are all tested and ready. So we may have these ready to show you at the Expo as well.

So far we have sixteen charms in the game but this is growing so who knows how many will be available by June. I am loving the development of this game and it seems that each stage is just adding to the gaming experience.

The latest development (as of yesterday) is that we'll be donating 10p to The National Institute for Conductive Education for every demo we do. This charity is very close to my heart and my first game Niche has raised over £600.00 for them so far. So come on over to the stand, have five minutes fun and raise a little money for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that if people get the demo from Andy (the taller of the two beardy men on the stand) rather than me, they are going to enjoy winning the round.

    I can't wait to show as many people as possible Daring Dustbunnies, not only because its a great game, but because it will cost Andy money every time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Different Perspectives at TEDxBrum Today I spent a lovely ten hours showing my games at the Birmingham Hippodrome. The volunteers, atten...